Selecting the ideal location for your ATV™
Now that you have purchased your ATV™ the big question is, where will it go in your backyard or deck? Take a look at suggestions below to keep in mind while preparing your site location.
- Assure you are out from under utility lines, underground gas lines, as well as water and sewage lines. If your swim spa requires a crane to put it in place, all of these can delay your delivery. Your contractor will discuss the ground preparation procedures for laying a solid foundation.
- Your swim spa will require a solid pad, that is 6-8” thick, reinforced and able to withstand 200 lbs. per square foot, you will require a footprint that is larger than the actual swim spa itself.
- Electrical runs - the swim spa will require a dedicated 50 amp breaker which is typically run from your electrical load box, the longer the run, the more cost involved to run the power lines.
- Don’t forget the cover, if your swim spa is located under eaves of a house, they may make it difficult to remove the cover.
- Plants, trees and other landscaping - Chances are some water will splash out of the swim spa, so consider the greenery and landscape surrounding the swim spa; treated water can have an adverse effect on plants.
- Trees can be great for shade, but falling leaves and sap can leave a cover stained, causing unsightly stains on the surface.
- Consider your neighbors if you plan to place the swim spa near a fence line.
- Sprinkler position - repeated water on and off of the skirting can cause fading.
- Visibility - you may want privacy, so consider who can see over or through fences, swim spas placed too close to neighbors can cause noise problems if used late at night or early morning.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this website. However, Marquis® Corp. reserves the right to improve its product without notice. This could create a variation between digital and printed materials and the actual product you receive. Please see owner’s manual for complete and accurate specifications, as well as consult with your ATV Dealer prior to installation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Copyright © 2019 Marquis Corp. All rights reserved.